Email marketing is an activity of displaying an organization’s message directly to a group of people having similar interest using email. It is used for maximizing client’s profits. Email Marketing is a valuable service through which any organization can grow its business by driving traffic to its website, spread awareness regarding its product & services and attract visitors interested in business. Email marketing can contribute to a broad spectrum of marketing objectives from branding to acquisition to lead generation, to generating direct sales and improving customer retention. Traininglobe institute provides a unique methodology and explains all the tactics which helps you in a better learning and enhances your skills to target the proper segment. This training class walks you through bringing into line distinct marketing objectives with email and strategizing on a campaign that is right for you.
Benefits of Email Marketing
Introduction to Email Marketing
- Increase traffic and page rank for your website.
- Time saving and very cost effective.
- Awareness about the company and product will increase.
- Increase your sales conversion.
- Company can get valuable feedback from the client.
Email Marketing Planning
- Why is email marketing important?
- Benefits of email marketing
- How to get started
- How does email marketing integrate with other forms of digital marketing?
Strategies to Improve Deliverability
- Developing an effective email marketing strategy
- Setting realistic goals and objectives
- Reviewing options for email communications preferences and profiles
- Getting the most from your list through segmentation and targeting
Integrating Email and Social Media
- Distribution time (schedule and time of day)
- Triggered email communications
- Best practices and filter checks for email communications
- Briefing on the latest privacy laws, guidelines and codes
- Discovering your audience and where they are online
- Leveraging Social Media to build your email database
- Using email to expand your reach
- Developing targeted content for each audience