Key Take Away
Successful leaders know their value lies not only in managing teams and running organizations, but in inspiring others, setting purposeful goals, executing strategic visions, and creating cultures of excellence. Leadership is the one central and most important element of successful management teams. The difference that good leadership can make to an organization - often reflects starkly not only in company performance but also in team morale.
Leadership Training Program focuses on......
- Build trust and influence with others.
- Define their team's purpose and their “job to be done.”)
- Create a strategic link between the work of the team and the goals of the organization.
- Diversity--Why Leadership is critical to your organization.
- Diversity: A focus on Ethnic and Cultural Diversity
- Connect the work of the team to the organization's economic model.
- Non-Positional Leadership--Leading from the Middle
- Align the four essential systems of execution, talent, core work processes, and customer feedback.
- Building Community in your Organization
- Greater Than Yourself Leadership: Selling Yourself Without Selling Out
- Women in Leadership: Navigating the Narrow Band and Balance Beam
- Building Trust in Groups/li>
- Communicating Your Vision
- Creating a Shared Vision in your Group
- Transitioning Leadership
- Balancing Your Commitments
- Holding your Group Accountable
Best Practices of Leadership--The Leadership Challenge
Reason to join leadership program:
You are not alone
- Keeping Members Motivated
- Increasing Active Membership in your Organization
- Working together: Increase involvement and develop stronger connections
- Communication and Teambuilding: What a team means and how communication plays a part
- Generating Innovative Ideas
- Individual Accountability
- Getting the top and the bottom of the hierarchy to work together.
- Collaborating across the organization.
- Mastering greater complexity.
- Tackling big priorities on all fronts.
- Keeping Members Motivated
- Dealing with Difficult Members Social Media and Your Student Organization
- Leading Change
- Operating an Effective Organization Budget
- Emotional Intelligence
- Delegation--Utilizing Others' Strengths
- Eating as a Student Leader
You go through the program as a small but high quality class. You make friends for life with people with the same passion.
We evaluate your not your idea
We have a high bar to entry because we want only the best.
The real network is our fellows
Effective Listening Strategies
We are truly global
Our leadership programs are based on global trends and developments.
We celebrate diversity
We are focused on gender, educational background, Interest, Geogrpahy.
The soft stuff matters
We spend time getting people to come in to inspire you, give you lessons for life and teach you how to recognise your leadership skills, negotiate, motivate and sell. Execution matters.
The education is cutting edge...and fun
We use simulation, gaming and excel models to teach you things that will get burnt in your brain.
Session Four: Assignment
Class size will be restricted to 50-100 corporate participants. The workshop class will be highly interactive and will consist of a combination of video material, case studies, class discussions and assignments.